Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Low Carb Chilli Nut Chocolate

Sorry I have been so quiet.

I posted this the other day and thought you guys might like this as well for Easter, it is very yummy. This is a low carb version of a Jamie Oliver recipe, you can read about what I changed here: Low Carb Chilli Nut Chocolate





Very yum, we all love it. I used one of my own chillis this time and it was quite hot compared to when I use the long red chillis from the supermarket or fruit and veg.

It is a little similar to the Low Carb Chocolate and Hazelnut Higgedly Piggedlys without a base.

Enjoy! :)

4 comments:

Niki said...

That looks soooo good! I'm going to have to try it! Thanks for the great recipe! Hope all is well sweetie! =)

birgittahoglundsmat said...

Thank's for a really nice recipe. It look's so delicious, have to try it soon.
Greetings from snowy Sweden.

Sherrie said...

Hey Niki and Birgitta :)

It's very moorish, I am about to make up another batch. If you use hazelnuts roast them separately and rub the skins off as the hazelnuts are much better without the skins :)

Global said...

Very good looking and tasty chocolate