Saturday, January 31, 2009

The forum is back online!

Hey Everyone :)

Just wanted to let everyone whom had been clicking on the links to some recipes on my forums such as the chocolate cheesecake brownies that I posted the other day only to receive a web page saying that you're suspended, know that the forum is working again!

It seems a meal replacement product that had been discussed on my forum a while back appeared on a popular current affair program down here and guess who was number 2 in google? Our thread!

Needless to say, at one stage we had over 1500 concurrent guests on my forum and my webhost had a hissy fit and suspended my account. 1500 might not seem like that big a deal compared to some of the popular forums out there but for a non monetised forum like mine on shared hosting, it was!

I have since had a hissy fit ;) and moved us, so now everything is back up and running, make sure to check out those brownies they are very yummy :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Sherrie. I'm glad you had a hissy fit and got the forum back up and running. (smile)

Your forum has pride of place in my forum links.

LC David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erika said...

Wow, 1500 is fantastic!!!

Dr. Davon Jacobson, MD said...

This is really a well laid out website. I like how you have presented your information with excellent detail. Keep up the great work here and please visit by my blog sometime. The url is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com

jh said...

Great recipes and wonderfully well written blog. I always enjoy reading what you have to say and trying out your delicious and inventive food. Thanks.

jen
Boda Weight Loss Blog