Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Is www.lowcarbshop.com.au a scam?

Just wanted to do a quick post in hopes to get the message out there to any fellow Aussies that don't frequent my forum. Basically, we have a few complaints dating back to December from people whom have ordered from this website, had their credit card charged but have no received the goods!

People have tried to contact them with no response and when they call the business behind the shop they are told that they are new owners of said business and that the previous owner still owns that online shop and refuse to give out the contact details for the old owner...

When looking at the website you will find various complaints by customers hoping to warn potential customers through product reviews such as...

NEVER TASTED THEM AS THIS SITE TOOKM MY MONEY WITH NO DELIVERY. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY HAVEN'T BEEN CLOED DOWN. $80 TAKEN MONTHS AGO FROM MY ACCOUNT AND NO F***ING PRODUCTS.


DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! Trying to stop someone making the same mistake I did with ordering from this site. This company has taken my money and not supplied me with my goods - has now been over a month and I've sent 3 emails since the order was placed and my money was taken with absolutely no response. If this has happened to you also please email me on ***********@hotmail.com as I'm trying desperately to find a way to get my money back and it would be better to have all of us try.


It's true, this site is so unprofessional, no communication, no goods ever get sent, but their happy to charge your credit card!!!


Ordered these too...still haven't received - owner cannot be contacted - he does not reply to his emails - but will take your hard earned cash and give you nothing in return - DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE - YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR GOODS!


YESSS just as I was pasting some of the reviews here their website was taken down!!!! I and others have been reporting them and trying to get their web hosts to take the website down, looks like they just did!!!

Lets hope it stays down! if only another website was so easy eh? ;)

With that said, considering this has been happening since at least December last year I suspect there's many more out there whom have been ripped off by this company!

If your out there we have a bunch of information of various contacts to help get your money back listed in this thread: Low Carb Nutrition, when I reported them to the ACCC they called me and said they needed more customers to contact them so they can see a trend and do something about it so please contact the ACCC and fair trading!

Good luck!

No comments: