Friday, March 14, 2008

MY ASPARTAME EXPERIMENT.



"A FEMALE RAT DEVELOPED A MAMMARY TUMOR SO LARGE SHE OFTEN USED IT AS A PILLOW"

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words...

LC Dave showed me this and straight away I posted it in an aspartame thread we have going then later though I should share it here too. I don't know how legit this is and I never did ask Dave how he came across this. I couldn't see any contact info and when checking their domain they were using domain proxy but, if this is true...

According to this website the rats took aspartame to the human equivalent to less then 1 diet coke a day! :eek:

Read about it yourself here: MY ASPARTAME EXPERIMENT


 

6 comments:

righnote said...

Hi. "My Aspartame Experiment" is legit. And one left out thing is... if the descrepancies in the early Searle Lab tests are considered (for instance they removed the tumors from female rats and then put them back into the study... the cancer results from this, and the Ramazzini Cancer Institute (an 8-year study where Dr. Soffritti found aspartame caused cancer) and Victoria's study, the statistics are the same.

Carol Guilford

Thanks for disseminating the info!

Michelle Dunn said...

I am a recent "Cabbage Soup Diet" sufferer, and would just like to warn the thousands of women that are even considering this method to shed pounds to stay far away from it. In a nutshell, I stayed true to its recipe for successful weight loss, and came out of it with health risks and only 3 pounds lost. If you don't take my word for it you can read much more on the origin and effects of the cabbage soup diet at the reference below.


http://cabbagesoupdiet.wikidot.com/

Lowcarb_dave said...

Carolanne Posted it on Auslowcarb!

I can't claim origination. he he

Carol Bardelli said...

Wow Sherrie, that's scary. I don't understand why so many people say artificial sweeteners are safe! I saw a blogger and a health writer both say so just yesterday. I totally try to avoid them.

Sugar is not good but these artificial MAN MADE chemical Frankensweetners are worse.

Daron said...

I don't trust Aspartame.... it can turn toxic if it reaches high temperatures. Unfortunately, I'm adicted to pop and in France (where I am for the next 3 weeks) all the diet drinks are sweetoned with it... and I'm drinking it!

But, I think it's dangerous to make a blanket statement that all sweeteners are bad. I have not read anything convincing from a scientific perspective that shows the dangers of sucralose (Splenda). Most of the negative publicity is the result of fear based on findings with other sweeteners.

JRedRoth said...

Please take a look at this website: consumer101.com it says a lot about aspartame