Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Kimkins, dieting and eating disorders

I was reading this post and was really moved by it so I wanted to share, it is kimkins related but I found it to be much more then that:


"People don’t see eating disorders with fat people. They see desperation and lack of self control. They’ve eaten so much they deserve to be that way. They’ve let themselves go. They’re disgusting, it’s their fault.



I am fat. I am overweight. I do not overeat. I am not lazy. I am not gluttonous. I have not let myself go. I do not sit on my ass all day. And I have an eating disorder."




5 comments:

Cindy Moore said...

Wow!! Excellent post! Thanks for the link.

Medusa said...

Great blog, Sherrie!

Sherrie said...

Thanks Medusa and your very welcome Cindy :)

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
2BIG4MYSIZE said...

thank you for posting about how Kimmer and Kimkins.com can cause eating issues

2BIG