Thursday, December 27, 2007

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Sorry I haven't wished everyone a Merry Christmas but I have been very busy. Also sorry I haven't been updating much but apart from being busy I have also been feeling a bit burnt out with kimkins and have been spending lots of time trying to help with the cause where I can. I haven't really known what to blog about.

Anyway I wanted to share my Christmas present with you guys, Garry booked me in for a joy flight in an old warbird, I was packing it at first but it was really fun and left me wanting more :)

Here is a pic of my parachute, you will notice there is padding down the bottom as the seats in the plane are just metal bucket seats:



Here's a pic of me in the plane that the pilot took, it didn't turn out very good in that it it was very washed out/bright on me so I tried to fix it up a little but I don't know how to use photoshop so this will have to do lol



This is one of the plane just before we start to go down the runway:



Here is a pic of Maya whom is a little scared of what was going on at first. She is watching whilst the pilot does an engine test before we take off:



Now, when Maya does something good like a wee in the potty we always cheer her on saying "you did it, you did it!" same thing is we do something cool together, we cheer each other on. Apparently as the plane took off Maya was cheering me on saying "You did it, you did it, mummy did it!"

I thought it was very cute :)

5 comments:

OhYeahBabe said...

Merry Christmas! What a super cool gift. You and Maya are gorgeous.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Say no to Kimkins!

Friends don't let friends do the Kimkins Diet!

Sparky's Girl said...

Merry Christmas to you! What an awesome gift! You look fantastic and Maya is adorable!!

BamaGal said...

I just love the pics---so glad you enjoyed your day. Give Maya a big ol' southern hug from me.

Blessings to you my friend.

Kat said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Maya is adorable!! You are braver than I am...good job!!

Sherrie said...

Thanks :)

I was almost pooping my pants leading up to it hehe but turns out it wasn't scary at all. It was a lot of fun, I want to do it again, heck I want flying lessons! :)