Sunday, August 05, 2007

Kimkins is not Atkins

Sorry I have taken so long but we have all been sick over the last few weeks, started to get better and then by the end of last weekend it started to hit again, so we're all sick again *bleh* but on the mend now!

I am working on a post as we speak but I just saw this article by a lady who worked along side Dr Atkins for 30 years and wanted to share it with those who get Atkins and Kimkins confused as they are nothing a like.

Check it out: Kimkins is not Atkins

4 comments:

Sparky's Girl said...

Hi Sherrie! Hope you all are feeling better soon!

I tagged you for a meme. If you wanna play along you can see what it's about here.

katiep said...

Sherrie, sorry to ambush your blog but the forum seems to be down. Hopefully you already know that and it will be back up soon.
K

Sherrie said...

Hey Katie,

Yeah I will have to sort it tommorrow :(

Sherrie said...

Hey Katie my site was migrated to a new server last night and just waiting for DNS to propagate. Nice of them to let me know!