Thursday, July 26, 2007

Totally off topic, just a blogger type question.

Does anyone know how to do a search on your comments to other blogs?

I am always leaving comments on other blogs in my travels and I am always forgetting where LOL. Sometimes I find a new blog I like, leave a comment and then totally forget what the url was or what it was called etc.

Now I swear when I first started blogging last year that I was able to do this but I am baffled as to how I did it, I just don't remember LOL

So can anyone help me, please? :)

3 comments:

Sparky's Girl said...

I've done the same thing! I plan to go back and then forget the url! You could do a search with http://blogsearch.com and maybe that would give you something. If I think of anything else I'll be sure to let you know.

Sherrie said...

Thanks SG :)

I will have a look!

Oh.2.B.Fit said...

Hmmm, I have no idea O_O
Wish I could help.
Hope ur having a wonderful weekend Sherrie!!!